This Information on personal data you'll send at the subscription on any form in the website www.joomlafestival.eu.
Personal data stored in our association will be treated in accordance with Decr. Leg. n. 196 of 30 June 2003, the new “Code on Protection of Personal Data” came into effect on January 1st 2004.
Purposes of data processing
The data you provide here will only be processed according to the following purposes:
- fulfill your requests for clarification and / or reports submitted;
- establishing and managing relationships with you/your structure/company;
- processing of personal data for sending information and promotional material on services, products, promotions
- promotion initiatives still related to the Company subscribed
The processing, in particular the operations of recording, organization, storage, processing, blocking, modification, use, interconnection, communication, diffusion, deletion, destruction, selection, extraction, comparison, are carried out in a lawful way, ensuring the security and confidentiality of data; data processing may be made through papers, computer and data.
Mandatory or optional nature of the provision of personal data processing and consequences of refusal to provide it.
The provision of data is not compulsory but the omission of information requested through questionnaires and / or forms on our website will result or may result for Joomla!Lombardia the inability to follow up on its demands. Therefore, the refusal to provide data for such purposes involves it impossible for the Association JoomlaLombardia to make information about the requested services and ongoing initiatives.
Rights of the subscriber
Hereby, the note also that Article. 7 of the above stated law decrete, gives you the following rights:
- know the existence of personal data processing referring to you data;
- obtain without delay from JoomlaLombardia info about the existence and the communication of data, their origin, purpose and methods of treatment, the cancellation, the anonymization or the blocking of data processed unlawfully, the updating, rectification and integration of data, confirmation that these operations are brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated / disseminated;
- oppose for legitimate reasons to the data processing;
- oppose the processing of data provided for marketing purposes.
Enjoy the website !